print out my app

upload documents link

checklist for documents

password bit

receit bit

tried the upload docs to tell me the system was down

then tried the input a password part i tried ... i tried....18 times in all

so then i just hi exit

now when i have tried to go back on to upload the documents i need to send it asks me for a bloody password :arghh::arghh:

Can any one help ?????????

Have already emailed DIAC

Guest Scamp1976

2 weeks ago I had the same problem. I still cannot login.

I have had 3 different DIAC people already , and I'm now emailing with the manager assistant of Admin duties. He told me he fixed it and I should receive a mail any day now.

Been waiting 2 days for that mail, If I don't get the mail tomorrow I will email him again.

I had the same problem when I did my application back in May. You should be getting an email tomorrow with your TRN number and receipt of application. In that email is an email address you can send all your supporting documents to.

I sent them all by email and got a return email from ASPC confirming that they had received them.

So don't worry too much, there are always different ways you can get the info to them.

Congratulations on filing your application.

Karen

Guest hartleys

Hi,

Read your thread this morning knowing i was submitting my application tonight and thought "hope that doesnt happen to me" and guess what, it has. It wont let me attach documents, wont let me submit a password and doesnt recognise my trn number. I have used the email link to ask for my trn number but where do i find the email info for the other problems!!!

Please help

Lisa

Guest brickie001

read twins mum reply below she was right i got an email from diac telling me how to do everything. also check ur trn number on the online checker will give u more info on what to do .

dont worry about it it all works out

• 1 year later...
Guest paulintrigg

if it makes you feel any better, i did choose a password but it doesn't work. I'm going to email all my documents in.

by now you should have had an email from the department with your TRN number and lots of other information, that will help you.

I had the same problem when I did my application back in May. You should be getting an email tomorrow with your TRN number and receipt of application. In that email is an email address you can send all your supporting documents to.

I sent them all by email and got a return email from ASPC confirming that they had received them.

So don't worry too much, there are always different ways you can get the info to them.

Congratulations on filing your application.

Karen

we had exactly the same problem and simply emailed all the documents using the trn number as our reference in the subjent line . all our docs list changed from 'required' to 'received' within a week of sending. we were advised to use '_' underscore instead of spaces in all the file names.

Donna x

Same thing happened to us when we submitted in February. The password thingy just wouldn't work. I emailed DIAC but never got a reply.

I emailed all the docs the day after anyway and when I check status of the TRN it shows as received.

I think (but can't be certain) that the password log in is for attaching docs etc, because when I put in the TRN, DH's passport number etc it shows all the docs received and the med forms that need printing off an completing so I assume we aren't missing much...

Hi, I am new to this forum, just applied and payed for the 175 visa. I am also having difficulty uploading documents. Who did you email at DIAC?

Thanks for your help

Archived